Tiwa Savage, husband blow hot over publication



Tiwa Savage and her husband/manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz‘ Balogun expressed their anger over an article written by singer cum blogger, Pascal “Etcetera’ Ejikeme, about female celebrities preference for divorced men.







Tiwa Savage wrote on her Instagram page : “You are not in a position to discuss how male artists are gigolos, most of them came after you, and by His grace have achieved more.

Before all you itoosabi come on here saying I am a celebrity, and I should expect public scrutiny, that's all well and good.

If the public have the right information but they don't most of the time. I'm off to the beach to show more of my bikini body, because I'm married I should turn into a nun.

TeeBillz’s venom on his Instagram page packed more punch, it read:

Comments