Musa assures of victory over Congo


Ahmed Musa
Striker, Ahmed Musa, has assured Nigerians that the Super Eagles will triumph over Congo in Saturday’s AFCON qualifiers at the U.J Esuene Stadium in Calabar.
Musa said although the team had not played together since the last World Cup, “We already know ourselves and we know that we will win on Saturday.”
The striker, who said his experience at the World Cup would remain indelible, insisted that Nigerians do not need to worry about Saturday’s match.
“This is our home. We are playing at home and I don’t think we are here to lose at home. On Saturday, the better side will win,” he said.
When asked if the break would affect their flow, Musa explained, “We are waiting for Saturday to come. I can tell you that we are prepared and we know Nigerians want us to succeed. I know with the calibre of players we have in the camp, Saturday’s match will come and go with victory on our side.”
He said his optimism stemmed from the fact that all the players were in high spirit at the camp and were all determined to give their best on Saturday.
On the possibility of his quitting his present club in Moscow for a Premiership club, Musa said he was happy with his present club and will not be in a hurry to leave.
“I am happy in Moscow and I have a bright future before me. So, I am not in a hurry to l

Comments