Kcee Acquires Customized Gold Plated 2014 Cadillac Escalade [PHOTOS]

Kcee's gold car

Looks like there is a new trend of chrome plated cars among Nigerian celebrities and now it seems the trend is getting bigger.
‘Limpopo’ master Kcee just shared pictures of the newest addition to his collection, a customized gold plated 2014 Cadillac Escalade.
Kcee's gold car
The car was customized for Kcee by Jeweler and designer Malivelihood Luxury Designs who also shared the photos and video. While this car looks lovely when it gleams in the sunlight, will he drive it here in Lagos in the crazy traffic?

kcee's gold car2 kcee's gold car3
Kcee captioned  the picture of the car on his Instagram and captioned, “So far this year God has been so good to me,sold out concerts,successful tours,endorsements e.t.c. So I decided to bless myself with a new Cadillac Escalade. My fans are still my greatest asset , so I’ve decided to give out Scholarship to any level before the year runs out and also another Miss fine face contest with bigger & better Prizes. #ilovemyfans #Kcee #fivestarmusic #ogadinma”

Comments