Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Speaks On Being Faithful In His Marriage Of Seven Super Long Years

Kenneth Okonkwo
Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has revealed his struggle with temptation to cheat on his wife whenever he is on location shooting or just on a regular day. The actor also revealed that he has not cheated on his wife since their marriage and attributed his strength to Jesus Christ. Check excerpts from the interview below.

Okonkwo
On his fidelity he said,
“Since I got married, I have not had a carnal knowledge of any other lady but I have been very close to it, been tempted but Jesus has been helping me, it has not happened”.
On the issue of dealing with intimacy needs while filming on location, Kenneth said, “What does it take? If I am on location and I feel the need, I can fly in, see my babe and fly back to location. At times I would be on location and after a while, I will scream I just have to go home. I don’t know how my body is feeling. I am that straight forward. I will announce it in public. And if I don’t run that time, something will happen”.

Comments