Heart Breaker! Joseph Benjamin Apologizes To All The Girls He Has Knacked & Dumpedv


Joseph2
Nollywood actor and presenter Joseph Benjamin, is a divorced father of two who has definitely had a slew of ladies go under his belt. You can definitely deduce that from his latest Instagram post where he apologizes to every woman he has offended one way or the other and talks about changing his ways. Did he find Jesus again or something? Anyway peep what he wrote below.
“#Realtalk #Maninthemirror #Letsbereal#Brothersletskeepittogether. This is me being real, and using this medium to apologize to every girl out, there that I must have hurt by no intents of mine. My life is a steady onward journey, I am learning everyday and every phase of my life teaches me. I fall and rise, and only made righteous by God, not by any good works I have done or will do. Please do accept my sincere apology, if I have never said it face to face. This is a public platform and hey if I am ashamed of who I was, and willing to let go of that and become a better person. I don’t think I should be ashamed to say it and become stronger.”

Joseph

Comments