Seyi Shay Hints About Signing Record Deal With StarBoy Records


Seyi
In a new interview with Thisday, Seyi Shay gave a hint into the fact that she might be embarking on a business deal with StarBoy, Wizkid. The singer said ever since she worked with Wizkid on his last album, they had being series of talks on her being a ‘Stargirl’. Read excerpts from the interview below.

What’s your state of mind right now? 
I’m hopeful (as 2014 is over). I and Wiz have been talking about the Starboy thing. We are still negotiating. At my birthday he gave me the best party at Escape. So a big shout-out to Wiz. Wizzy is consistent. I have seen him work. Every day, he is in the studio working from morning till night.
When did you meet Wizkid?
We met in 2012 when he was working on the album he just released. He asked me to do some songs on his album and I said yes because I’m a fan of his. And this year we started talking about collaborating together more and doing more songs together then putting it out. So I’m now a Stargirl. God knows what will happen. January or February we would know where we stand.

Comments