Hot Or Nah? Uti Nwachukwu Wants Us To Know If He Looks Better As A Girl

uti
Uti Nwachukwu went on Twitter recently where he shared a photo of a funny photo fo himself which had being altered to make him look like a lady. Uti shared the photo with the caption;
WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES!! #TBt I woke up one Sunday morning and I was tagged on a certain Urch’s photo and saw this.Chai chaiiii!!! Diarizgodoooo so for all of you that have called me pretty Boy and always say I could look like a girl?? Well Hello!!! U were right. Cept Yall didn’t say MEDUSSA GIRL at least now u know I’m a handsome man and my sisters are beautiful chai chai chai. GOD is good and knows what HE
does #tbt#seeHotBabe#cantToushThis#pleasePleasePlease_im_not_sheap #talktothehendsbaibay #brazillainlocks#dragqueen #If_i_was_a_gurl (in beyonce’s voice)#uhlala #seehotbabena #sheck_out_my_curves_na #kimon! #elvisurch_i_wee_kee_you#ifYouSeeThisBabeYouGoToastAm#lusciousLipsOfLife #IhotO #seeRedLimstick  heheheheheheheh
See the photo below.
uti

Comments