Meet The Woman Woman With The Largest Bum In The World [PHOTO]


hips7
Lets introduce the woman who said” Men don’t fancy skinny girls they like an hourglass figure.” She is  Mikel Ruffinelli, a 39 year old mother of four and a wife from Los Angeles,  with a bumper backside that measures 8ft around, with proportionally small 40-inch waist. Mikel Ruffinelli is the owner of a bottom that is large enough adding Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vengara, Amber Rose, Beyonce and Khloe Kadashian altogether.
She expressed the love for her figure “I have an extreme physique, I love my curves, I love my hips, I love my attributes, I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.” She will feature in a  new documentary, World’s Biggest Hips.
Check out pictures her below.

hips
hips4

hiiiip
Big_Main_1657887a_1658235a


hips8

Comments