DMX Denies Robbery Allegations [Video]


DMX Recording At Ruff Ryders Recording Studios
DMX has finally reacted to reports that he robbed a 21 year old fan of his (Read that here). In a run-in with TMZ, He denied the whole report as false.
“I do not recall the incident in which you are referring to,” X replied, following up with a bit of conventional wis “I have no idea what it’s about. I mean, it comes with the territory. People are always gonna take shots. Try to accuse you of things. It’s not the first thing I’ve been accused of that I didn’t do. If I did it, you would have known about it. Like, for real. I wouldn’t be able to travel as freely as I do, if I did it. There’s nothing to worry about.”

Watch the video below.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
DMX: I Shall Not Steal …The Devil Is Working Hard To Destroy Me
– Watch More

Comments