Nelly Finally Addresses Arrest & Drugs Found On His Tour Bus


nelly
Nelly who was arrested for for felony drug possession, simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia has taken responsibility for the arrest. Read the statement he released via Instagram today.

Although I am unable to speak to the legal specifics and my attorney has put out a preliminary statement, I feel the need to take responsibility for my choices in needing to be more aware of the people I associate with and allow onto my property while committing to make better choices moving forward.
While my instinct of course, is to be accessible to my friends, fans and acquaintances, the last thing I would want to do is compromise the respect and admiration of my friends, family and fans.
If you read in between the lines of that statement, you will realize that Nelly is exonerating himself of any wrong doing and is probably claiming that the drugs found belong to the other people on his bus.

Comments