Paul Okoye Makes It Known He Is The Hit Maker Of P.Square


PS
Something seems to be going on within the P.Square camp because Paul Okoye one half of the duo, took to Instagram today to let every one know that most of the group’s recent hit songs were written, produced and ‘performed’ by him. He wrote the titles of the song and then explained the story behind each.
PERSONALLY
Personally …presenty the highest view video on YouTube coming from Africa. guess who wrote and produced? don’t take is personal… Me
DO ME

The internationally acclaimed Do Me….was dreaming one night and I woke up singing this song…then j.matins was at our place .., called him,woke my twin brother up and told them I think I have a HIT …and it was a dream come true
E NO Easy
E no easy by psquare….a wonderful song…produced by j.matinz ..written by me performed by psquare…,some say is a gospel music…but is a reality of what we do as psquare
NO ONE LIKE YOU

Psquares all time biggest wedding song..written by me …produced by me and performed by me…a very good example of an ever-green song..years to years to come,this song will still be bumping and I know u all love it
FOREVER
One song I regretted we never did the video is Forever…..a love song,a very good song….written by me, produced by me and performed by me…is a special song especially for the ladies
BRING IT ON
Psquare ft Dave Scott ….this is a very good example of a good song, produced by me,written by me and performed by me…we already shot the video …..so watch out for it. #mybest40songsofp2
So he wrote all of the above songs, produced some of them and when he says ‘Performed’ , is he saying Peter Lip synced through all this songs in the video and never really sang them in the studio? Too many questions yet so little answers. I hope all is well with them.

Comments