'He said blacks were taking over the world': School friend reveals Dylann Roof was obsessed with Trayvon Martin and Freddie Gray in weeks... Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130267/PIERS-MORGAN-26-things-sick-stomach-minute-woke-morning-Charleston-shooting.html#ixzz3dVAcbRDl Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I’m sick of the NRA saying these outrages wouldn’t happen if everyone else in the school, church, movie theater had been armed too.
I'm sick of hearing the mass shooter was a twisted white kid with easy access to a gun
I'm sick of hearing the mass shooter was a twisted white kid with easy access to a gun
I’m sick of U.S. politicians spouting fake platitudes about gun violence and then doing absolutely nothing about them.
I’m sick of President Obama biting his lip in post-massacre statements as he did today, pretending he deeply cares when he, too, has done absolutely nothing to stop these atrocities happening. In his last State of Union address, Obama never even mentioned the word ‘gun’ – a shameful omission.
I’m sick of the absolute certain knowledge that gun sales will spike in Carolina over the next few weeks. They rocket after every massacre, fuelled by the NRA spewing their ‘more guns, less crime’ bulls**t.
I’m sick of gun nuts on social media arrogantly, defiantly insisting their ‘rights’ are more important than the deaths of the victims.
I’m sick of seeing the supine American news media collectively shrug its shoulders at the relentless procession of dreadful shootings - and concluding there’s nothing that can be done to prevent them.

I’m sick of idiot celebrities like Vince Vaughan informing us that ‘banning guns is like banning forks to stop making people fat’.
I’m sick of major stores like Walmart stocking walls full of high-powered assault rifles when Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs are banned from ALL American stores on ‘health hazard’ grounds.
I’m sick of a law so riddled with hypocritical absurdity that it allows 9-year-old girls to be legally handed Uzi machine guns at shooting ranges, where they ‘accidentally’ kill their instructors – but bans my 21-year-old son from recently being allowed to buy a NON-alcoholic beer because he had no ID.
I’m sick of anyone who dares use the phrase ‘gun control’ in America being instantly abused and labeled an ‘enemy of the state’.
I’m sick of hearing that the 2nd Amendment can’t be amended to drag it into modern life because the Constitution is such a sacred document. It’s already an AMENDMENT. Do the damn math.
I’m sick of President Obama biting his lip in post-massacre statements as he did today, pretending he deeply cares when he, too, has done absolutely nothing. I’m sick of hearing that the 2nd Amendment can’t be amended to drag it to modern life because the Constitution is such a sacred document. It’s an AMENDMENT
I’m sick of President Obama biting his lip in post-massacre statements as he did today, pretending he deeply cares when he, too, has done absolutely nothing. I’m sick of hearing that the 2nd Amendment can’t be amended to drag it to modern life because the Constitution is such a sacred document. It’s an AMENDMENT

Comments